How do I join?
You can join BAMOM by contacting our membership mom at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will give you all the details! Once your dues are paid and membership form filled out you will be able to request access to our members only Facebook Pages.
BAMOM Annual Dues are $30 for our fiscal year of August 1 – July 31.
*Members joining on or after April 1st pay only $20.
*We also offer a reduced rate for moms of twins 7 and up.
What is included in my membership?
- Membership in the National Organization for Mothers of Twins Clubs (NOMOTC) – with quarterly newsletters
- Membership in the Texas Mothers of Multiples club (TMOM) – with opportunity to attend annual conventions and online quarterly newsletter
- Monthly general meetings
- Access to our private Members only FACEBOOK group for discussions and sharing.
- Bi-annual Buy & Sell (garage sale) – Members can sell items and/or shop early
- BAMOM only events for family, Girls Night Out and KIDS!
- Community of help while on bedrest, with newborns or during rough times with raising children.
- Fun, friendship and support from people who REALLY DO understand.
What are some of your club Events?
BAMOM Members participate in BAMOM only special events.
BAMOM events include (but can’t possibly be limited to…):
- BAMOM Spring, Winter and Fall parties (Trunk or Treating! Egg Hunts! Bounce Places!)
- Group Discount Tickets to Circus, Moody Gardens Palm Beach, and Disney on Ice
- Adult only events (Recent adult fun include Paint Pubs and Dinner outings, plus after meeting social time (We rarely get out of the house without our kids… so we pack a LOT of fun into an evening…)
What do you DO at the meetings?
We have a very creative core of people who organize each meeting to meet the needs of our members. We invite specialists to speak to members, have social time and answer member questions.
Recent meetings have included:
Pediatrician specializing in multiples and premature babies
Advice from a Home Organizer
Twin panel (Adult twins tell what they liked and didn’t like about being a twin and being raised as a twin or triplet)
Car Seat Specialists
Police officers: Gun safety, Halloween Safety
But… I can’t go to meetings…
Hey – We understand. Actually, quite a few of our members can’t make it to meetings.The online community, discounts for events and Buy-n-Sell usually satisfies most members. We recently asked members why they stay a part of the group for year after year… The biggest response? The friendship, laughs and advice.
Help? I feel overwhelmed…
Yes, yes… we have all been there! When you join BAMOM, you’ll be assigned a BigSis who will help to answer your questions. If you’re on bedrest or at home with newborns, we’ll help organize meals for you. The online BAMOM community is a great place to vent your fears, frustrations and joys. You are about to have the most amazing journey of your life. We’ll be here to share it all.